Monday, May 24, 2010

Imagine my surprise when you loved me back



This is from PostSecret. If you live under a rock, PostSecret is a website in which millions of people mail in their secrets. It is awesome. Anyway, this phrase is all I keep thinking. For my very devoted readers out there (which, let's be honest, totals to no more than 1) I think you should get to hear about my happy ending.
I'm sure that you're felt the anguish in my posts and cried along with me. Well, rejoice friend! The world is finally spinning at a pace that I can function in. It took 8 and a half months, but everything is right.

We're together again. Now, after reading the last post, you're probably shaking your head at me. I would be too. It doesn't really make sense, which is why we aren't telling anyone yet. Tomorrow will be a week, and as much as I want to stand on a mountain and sing, I understand. He and I had a talk, a real talk. Most talks are me...talking and him staring into space. Needless to say, they aren't very productive. But this time, for the first time in a LONG time, he talked. And finally...explained. And he was right. And I apologized.

And let's face it. Sometimes two people just find each other and ...there is just no one else.

we're those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment