Friday, May 22, 2009

Everything is Rent!

"Vive la vie boeheme!

When I was 16, my friend and her parents took me to go see RENT (thank you, thank you, thank you!) The movie had just come over, but I never see a movie before the show (So, no I haven't seen Mama Mia and I don't want to!) If you never got a chance to see RENT on Broadway... I'm sorry. It's closed now, and it makes my heart sad, because I'd love to see it again. Thankfully, the movie is FANTASTIC! It's got most of the original cast in it and, is the only thing that is going to get me though exams. My roommate (also, a kindred soul) and I have re-found our RENT obsession. We laugh, we cry, we sing really loudly, we get in trouble by our RA (shh). It doesn't matter, it's so worth it. It's the most inspiring movie of all time.
GO GET IT!
IT'S GREAT, I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment